Annual Meeting 2012: The International Society on Oxygen Transport to Tissue
Aug 19, 2012 09:00 AM
Aug 23, 2012 06:00 PM
|Where||Novotel, Bruges, Belgium|
|Add event to calendar||
The 40th Annual ISOTT meeting will be held in Bruges, Belgium from 19 - 23 August 2012 and is chaired by an interdisciplinary KU Leuven team (chair prof. dr. ir. S. Van Huffel and co-chair prof. G. Naulaers, MD, PhD).
The main mission of ISOTT 2012 is to promote lively interdisciplinary discussions at a high scientific level and facilitate cross-fertilization between researchers from different fields such as cell metabolism, physics, engineering, biochemistry, Clinical Applications, Muscle Oxygenation, Cancer, Measurement Technologies, Oxygen Transport modeling, Near-Infrared Spectroscopy (NIRS) and Brain Oxygenation. An exciting program is lying ahead.
This year’s annual meeting comprises also 3 specific PhD treats:
1. A Monday’s Poster flash presentation for our Promising Local Young Talent
2. On Tuesday there will be a special and unique opportunity lunch session for PhD students to Meet-the-Experts and
3. On Thursday the ISOTT’s Presidents’ Panel Discussion will discuss topics suggested by the students.
- 1st May 2012: Deadline abstract submission
- 21st May 2012: Acknowledgment of acceptance of the contribution and preliminary programme
- 15th June 2012: Deadline early bird registration
- 1st July 2012: Deadline award nomination
- 10th August 2012: Deadline late registration
- 19-23 August 2012: 40th annual ISOTT meeting
- 1st September 2012: Deadline manuscript submission